Visit the Kalypso booth at PIPELINE 2013 on May 16, 2013 for insights into innovation in portfolio and pipeline management (PPM). PIPELINE 2012 drew more than 1,000 attendees from across 79 countries.
How does PIPELINE 2013 work?
PIPELINE 2013 is an international event and has been designed to accommodate attendees from across the globe. On Thursday, May 16th, registered attendees will be able to login to the virtual platform starting at 4:30 AM CDT/9:30 GMT to access sponsor booths, live general sessions, on-demand presentations, an interactive networking lounge, and more. Attendees can login at their convenience, and come and go as fits their schedule.
How is PIPELINE different from other conferences I’ll attend?
- There's no cost to attend.
- It's cross-industry.
- It's all online -- no travel, no time away from the office. Choose your sessions: you're not locked into an all-day event, and can come and go as you please.
- It's a global event: the online platform facilitates easy connection with peers around the globe -- learn, share insights, and network all from the convenience of your office.
Why should I attend?
- Receive actionable strategies that you can apply immediately.
- Learn about best practices to speed time to market, strengthen brand positioning, and stay ahead of the competition.
- Connect with peers to share insights and lessons learned.
- Access industry-leading innovation experts and product development practitioners.
Register today and don’t forget to stop by the Kalypso booth and learn leading practices for portfolio and pipeline management, meet the PPM experts and listen as guest speaker, Barbara Burns, discusses Developing Global Innovation Capabilities at Kimberly-Clark.
Register for PIPELINE 2013 today. Just click here!