Happy summer, and with that, a warm welcome to Q3. At the end of each quarter we are publishing a list of the top 10 most popular viewpoints. You'll likely find a mix of newly published content along with some classic viewpoints that have proven they have staying power.
Which topics captured the most attention in Q2 2012? Check out the list below to find out.
- Calling All Engineers: Beyond Form, Fit and Function - Lee Peterman
- 10 Proven Practices for Evaluating PLM - Andreas Lindenthal
- Innovation Agility in Healthcare Part 1
- Evolving with Product Lifecycle Management - Bill Poston
- Open Innovation: Practical First Steps for B2B Companies - Michael Glessner
- How to Run R&D Like a Business - Chip Perry and Scott Gamble
- Healthcare Product Innovation: Key Trends and Success Factors
- Put Your NPI Process Pedal to the Metal with PTC Windchill - Van Gresham
- Complexity Reduction Part 3: SKU Portfolio Optimization & Brand Strategy - Mick Broekhof and Scott Gamble
- Rapid Results: Just Another PLM Implementation Methodology? No Way - Here’s Why - Daniela Ilieva and Richard Mizuno